US Politics Thread

Welcome to the resurgence of the Evangelical Christian-Fasicist Regime.

The Florida ’Don’t Say Gay’ law, the Roe v Wade reversal and subsequent abortion bans, the Maine school vouchers for religious schools decision, and the Washington school prayer decision is only the beginning, by the way.

It’s just the infancy of the Idiotheocracy.

You know, I've tried not to take any notice of the 'Jan 6th' committee theatrics, but that particular testimony of Trump trying to hijack the car from the SS agent from the back seat was breathtaking in all its nonsense.

Trump? The guy that flinches at the slightest bang?

Trump? The guy who bricks it when a bird flaps its wings?

Trump? The guy who, literally, stares at an eclipse without protection?

This guy attack an agent?

Has the agent testified to this or is this just hearsay?

You know, I've tried not to take any notice of the 'Jan 6th' committee theatrics, but that particular testimony of Trump trying to hijack the car from the SS agent from the back seat was breathtaking in all its nonsense.

As you obviously know, allegedly an SS agent is willing to testify under oath that the wrenching of the steering wheel part isn’t true, and Hutchinson wasn’t there — she heard it, and this is a hearing, not a trial, so hearsay doesn’t matter though we can label it as such. But so far, not a single person is willing to testify under oath that any of the following isn’t true:

That includes the demand to head back to the Capitol because “I’m the fucking President.”

That you think this is “theatrics” instead of an attempt to understand and prevent a further poorly-planned and managed attempt to invalidate the results of a legitimate election through specific powers granted Congress via the Constitution (same as the Senate Watergate Committee) is shocking. It makes my blood boil. As an alleged true liberal/progressive or just even a human who believes inherently in freedom, rights and democracy as ideals — even if humans regularly mis-execute them — your perspective and this post are shocking. I’m sorry — back on ignore you go.

Last edited:

Yeah, you’re definitely a neutral — who hates both the democrats and the republicans — in all of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.