Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conte putting together a decent squad, with the addition of Richarlson they have plenty of options offensively. Possibly challengers along with the Dippers.

Interesting that they can sign players like this 60m plus yet not pay off the massive debt they owe for the new stadium. And their dick head fans bang on about us not spending within our means (ffp) etc.

v4r3895.jpg

Courtesy of Reddit/soccer ™

Never been massively impressed
£60m for Richarlison is a bit steep imo, keeping everyone happy is going to be a big test for Conte

Yeah I’ve never been hugely impressed by him. I would say I don’t have him down as a £60m player anyway but I don’t even know what a £60m player is these days, it just seems if a club wants a player, they will just pay whatever it costs.

Still, I’m sure he will be a good addition to play alongside Kane and Son

Another Italian managed it just over a decade ago, when everyone was questioning his ability to do so.

I seem to recall he did rather well.
Yes you are bang right and he’s won the league before with Chelsea, no excuses Conte should challenge for the title with this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.