Tottenham Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed signed Richarlison
Never thought he was any good personally
Everton I assume needed that profit

Good second option striker he is a 1 in 3.5 goal ratio works very hard always has that hunger!

Spurs a lot more games this season they need a better improved squad they looking at a left back as well I read! If you look at there squad now it’s Nearly on a par with the team Conti had at Chelsea when he won the league big difference now is Us and Scousers levels! That team can win a cup even the champs league if they get the luck..

He's an odd one. Always looks like a decent player, but he doesn't have the end product to back it up. Maybe Conte has seen something in him where he thinks he can get a tune out of him. Kinda like Liverpool buying Jota. But for me, it seems like a lot of money for a striker that doesn't score many or assist many, especially when you compare Arsenal getting Gabby at the same age for less money, who has at least had a couple of 20-goal seasons in the past.

Strange signing for me this. Kane, Son and Kulusevski worked really well in the second half of the reason.
Don’t see Richarlison getting in ahead of any of them. Potentially he’s just been bought as a Kane backup once he does he ankle again. But £60 mil is steep for him. He’s a really snide **** as well

They're overpaying but he cost Everton £50m so they were never going to get him cheaper.

Spurs are in a solid position to seal 3rd next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.