Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk of who is the most valuable player

I'm just thankful we have such an array of wonderful football players in each position they are asked to play

As for Bernie I really hope he stays

All this talk of who is the most valuable player

I'm just thankful we have such an array of wonderful football players in each position they are asked to play

As for Bernie I really hope he stays

We are blessed to see such amazing players. We had David Silva and then Bernardo has come along and done things with similar grace and guile. The move against Liverpool and then against Real he had two moments of pure pure class. The flick and pass to De Bruyne in the home leg which should have led to us going 3-0 up. And then, in the Bernabeu the trap and foot roll which Vinicius and Camavinga (I think) just stood still and drooled over!

This alone is the reason we must keep Bernie at all reasonable costs...

Personally don't think that was the way to behave, we might dislike them, (or even hate them?), but we still should try and respect the enemy. I love Bernardo he's probably my favourite player but he was wrong there IMO.

Personally don't think that was the way to behave, we might dislike them, (or even hate them?), but we still should try and respect the enemy. I love Bernardo he's probably my favourite player but he was wrong there IMO.
I was disappointed that he didn’t do a moonie to them. Then do a 180 and show his todger as well.

Piss boiling at it's finest
I was speaking to a Liverpool fan about that a few months ago.
We might imagine we can understand the level of hatred and rage that caused amongst our bus-wrecking brethren, but believe me, after speaking to him, we are miles out.

It caused them absolute , total, all-consuming borderline psychotic fury. They absolutely despise him.

Marvellous stuff. I love the little bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.