Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
The justice system atrocious, If I had my way any rapist should have it chopped off before stepping out in public ever again. They ruin the victims life so why do a few years and be able to roam free to be able to ruin another persons life.
Surely these people "realise" they are doing wrong in the first place.

Anyway this conversation is off topic :)
Ched Evans , ouch! Or would you stitch it back on?
I do get your point and half agree.
Back to Zinchenko, I love the guy and would love him to have a chance in midfield.

A work colleagues best mate is a performance analyst at Everton with the 1st team and he reckons Zin has agreed to join Everton should we sign cucurella, mainly because they have agreed to play him in midfield & him and Mrs Zin want to continue to to live in Manchester, Everton being commutable.

Called the Tarkowski move weeks ago so he has form although I hope he’s wrong on this one.

A work colleagues best mate is a performance analyst at Everton with the 1st team and he reckons Zin has agreed to join Everton should we sign cucurella, mainly because they have agreed to play him in midfield & him and Mrs Zin want to continue to to live in Manchester, Everton being commutable.

Called the Tarkowski move weeks ago so he has form although I hope he’s wrong on this one.
Hope not

and be back to three full backs? Hmmm

Straight swap for Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.