Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that, he treated them exactly how they should be, utter contempt.

That club are proven cheats (hacking), attacking the team bus where a player/s could of sustained a serious injury and are leading conspirators in every bullshît lie and case that gets brought against us, they deserve fûck all respect from us as a club.
Something tells me you're not a fan

Barcelona have another sale of something or another that could bring in upto 400m and if they use any of that to offer £80m for silva he be gone..

Im sure all the Barca family silver is for sale but can they really sell all their long term assets for short term gain - it’s a risky strategy. The deals they have already done will come back to bite them. Moreover, unless any deal is already way down the road it’s unlikely they can do a deal of any scale and have it completed by the end of August.

Im sure all the Barca family silver is for sale but can they really sell all their long term assets for short term gain - it’s a risky strategy. The deals they have already done will come back to bite them. Moreover, unless any deal is already way down the road it’s unlikely they can do a deal of any scale and have it completed by the end of August.

It’s a fix they need now! I won’t be surprised in ten years they offer to pay it back because what they getting now with the sale is not the full amount % wise..

Who is that replacement? I don't want de Jong and Bellingham isn't available.
My name isn't Txiki, he and the club will have replacements lined up, IF needed, same if Sterling leaves, it was the same when Zak Stefan left, that's why we are the best run club in football.

I agree with that phrase.

I think we should try and behave like a classy club with both players and fans that all can be proud of. We can leave Liverpool to their feral fans, throwing missiles at the opposition team bus, and causing riots that have led to deaths. I am a Dad and when my kids ask me how to behave, I try to guide them.
Fair enough, don't think holding a cup of coffee was crime of the century though.

I think he'll go. It's clear he wants to. So set the fee. And let's keep it moving.

Who's replace him? Personally, I'd take Matheus Nunes. Not a like for like. But I like his battle ram style of all energy ( a bit of Yaya Toure in him too).

Sadly the Viera kid that went to Arsenal might have been the best comp. But I like changing up the characteristics of the replacement player. Gives us a different edge.

Matheus Nunes for me if he goes.

I think he'll go. It's clear he wants to. So set the fee. And let's keep it moving.

Who's replace him? Personally, I'd take Matheus Nunes. Not a like for like. But I like his battle ram style of all energy ( a bit of Yaya Toure in him too).

Sadly the Viera kid that went to Arsenal might have been the best comp. But I like changing up the characteristics of the replacement player. Gives us a different edge.

Matheus Nunes for me if he goes.
IF he does want to go than I'd try and gazump United to FDJ.

Though I think he stays this year anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.