Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a fix they need now! I won’t be surprised in ten years they offer to pay it back because what they getting now with the sale is not the full amount % wise..

I think you are right…. They’ve done a bad deal out of desperation but recovering it later will be difficult because the other party will take what they can out of the deal…. For Barcelona it could be the equivalent of signing away part of your house in an equity release scheme - a few months before a housing boom…. You‘ll lose out but there is nothing you can do about it.

My name isn't Txiki, he and the club will have replacements lined up, IF needed, same if Sterling leaves, it was the same when Zak Stefan left, that's why we are the best run club in football.
I don't think we are planning for Silva's departure this season. Sterling and Jesus has been taken care of (although there won't be a replacement for Sterling as such).

I don't think we are planning for Silva's departure this season. Sterling and Jesus has been taken care of (although there won't be a replacement for Sterling as such).
The most important business of the summer if he stays and the cherry on top of the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.