City Fan Ban

You can all relax, there won't be a pitch invasion this season as City are away at Brentford for the last game of the season. Unless City win the PL at the last home game of the season. ;-)

I remember the year we had two pitch invasions.

Reactions: jrb
I think the etihad this season has bin a brilliant atmosphere and i think the smoke bombs are harmless actually looks good ,there not on the same level as the flares ,which u see plenty of when doin european aways,yess a load went on pitch after winnin leauge,thats been goin on for donkeys years so what!,the crossbar thing was stupid ,but i sit in level 2 an last game season when tannoy said get off pitch everyone did rearly after 15 mins ready for presentation ,i just had a quick pint an then watched me team lift trophy,citys a great club to go ,and safe aswell ,i want our fan base to grow ,not ban everyone for silly things ,some of them are just young ,like we all was once,

Were you in corporate getting a pint after the game?

The concessions were open in SSL3 but not selling Alcohol, shambles.

You can all relax, there won't be a pitch invasion this season as City are away at Brentford for the last game of the season. Unless City win the PL at the last home game of the season. ;-)
we were all well behaved at Brighton when we won the league there - I don't recall any invasion, or if there was it was but a handful - and I ended up on the front row at that one at the end.

I remember the only times we used to have pitch invasions was to rip season tickets up :)

I was there that game and it was tradition to invade the pitch every last home game, as kids we used to dig up a bit of turf to take home too.

It’ll be interesting to see the punishments handed out to these stop Oil protesters (arrested at the F1 not disillusioned Rags) some of them are repeat offenders, society has always come down hard on football supporters when they do wrong & normally go soft on swampy and his mates

Chelsea at home that isn't it? Could very well end up being a pretty spicy title decider...

It’ll be interesting to see the punishments handed out to these stop Oil protesters (arrested at the F1 not disillusioned Rags) some of them are repeat offenders, society has always come down hard on football supporters when they do wrong & normally go soft on swampy and his mates
Those pricks at Silverstone need jailing. Could've killed themselves or a steward, or driver.

Some wankers glued themselves to a likely absurdly valuable Turner painting at Manchester Art Gallery last week too, causing the police to turn up and evacuate the building.

I get that people are passionate about the environment but these fuckwits who chain themselves to petrol stations and set up camp on roads etc aren't doing their cause any favours at all. People like me should be sympathetic but I actually hope they get run over by a lorry.

Those pricks at Silverstone need jailing. Could've killed themselves or a steward, or driver.

Some wankers glued themselves to a likely absurdly valuable Turner painting at Manchester Art Gallery last week too, causing the police to turn up and evacuate the building.

I get that people are passionate about the environment but these fuckwits who chain themselves to petrol stations and set up camp on roads etc aren't doing their cause any favours at all. People like me should be sympathetic but I actually hope they get run over by a lorry.
One of the protesters who glued himself to a painting was the fuckwit that glued himself to the Everton Post last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.