It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Thanks for the inside track on Pep's thoughts, person who joined 3 days ago.
I trust Pep far more than some of these idiots bbp.
Theres 3-4 who`ve recently joined and I seriously wonder how pro City they are. For me they are more likely to be wolves in sheeps clothing mate.

I really don’t see sterling doing well in tuchels system unless there is a change with that as well? Our system of ball domination coupled with David Silva and de Bruyne also contributed heavily to Sterlings success here. It’s time for a change now but he’s deserves a lot of credit for what he’s done here and at least we get a good fee and £300,000 a week wages of the wage bill. Thanks for the goals and memories Raheem, hopefully we replace him and the revolution of the city squad continues this summer!

Got the feeling Tuchel will play the false nine this season with Sterling on the right he will get loads so of assists and chip in with 10/15+ goals he will improve them

Either way, there’s only one club in the running for a reason. It’s not easy to afford it.

with the football finances as they are , only PL clubs can afford such deals unless Madrid / PSG really fancy the player

Think we may see a bit more of such deals between the Big 6

Ok mate. Suppose you know best so I’ll bow to your superior knowledge about the inner thoughts & workings of Pep & the board with regards Sterling

Personally, I’d only ever be able to guess at the reasons as I don’t believe the club has gone public on reasons for sales
Thanks for recognizing my superior knowledge internet person. I think you will do well in life. you seem to have a good knack for spotting superior talents. well done

I trust Pep far more than some of these idiots bbp.
Theres 3-4 who`ve recently joined and I seriously wonder how pro City they are. For me they are more likely to be wolves in sheeps clothing mate.
I actually think it's more likely that they're Twitter obsessed casual fans rather than opposition supporters. In other words, they're City fans, just not very good ones.

Comes with the success, I suppose.

K
Foden and Mahrez are the only really known quality wingers in this system.

Alvarez has not played a minute of European football, and we don't know how he will adapt and we could just as easily be looking at loaning him out come January if he doesn't work out immediately.

Cole Palmer has not even played 90 minutes against a premier league side in a meaningful game. If Mahrez blew his ACL in our first pre-season game is anyone confident enough to say Cole Palmer could start week in and week out and put up Mahrez-like numbers and have the impact Mahrez does?

Grealish didn't exactly have a great season, I think he's got another year to improve and make progress. But it's still unknown whether or not he can adapt.

We need to find a pacy winger who can score IMO before the window is over.
I'd love Leroy Sane back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.