It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I actually want him to stay in the premier league, if he went to another league I'd never see him play again. It would be nice to see him play, but I don't see him as such a threat as to be worried about him playing against us.

Shame. Don't think we should be getting rid of him. But if he wants to go for more game time then it is what it is.

I actually want him to stay in the premier league, if he went to another league I'd never see him play again. It would be nice to see him play, but I don't see him as such a threat as to be worried about him playing against us.

you could just watch the team he moves too….

I'd love Jesus to stay but he isn't going to be the best in any of the positions he can play in:-

Striker - we've tended to prefer a false 9 rather than rely on his finishing and now we have Haaland/Alvarez
Winger - most, if not all, are better than him out wide

He offers a lot in terms of movement and mainly hard work but in a squad of our quality, he'll always be playing second fiddle. He'll start at Arsenal, guaranteed, and will be working under a manager he already has experience with so good luck to him. Plus the rumoured fees are generous considering his contract ends next Summer and he wants to leave.

I'd rather he went abroad, mind!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.