Adama Traore

He does have 1 thing going for him. We could woman about him on the match day thread.. especially now that Sterling is going.

I cannot imagine a bigger downgrade going from Sterling to Adama. I would entertain it for laughs only. Imagine him trying to play one touch football in our team

Cracking player Neto, was on the cusp of something really good at Wolves pre injury, only glimpses of what he can do at the back end of the season, but would thrive here, can play in all 3 positions behind a main striker so perfect if we’ve got Haaland up top, technically great, hard worker, good age & Portugese, also speaks good English & seems a decent guy (after watching his interviews) so the transition would be seamless, we could do a lot worse
I’d want to see him put in a full season post injury to see whether he has lost anything. He was a very good prospect though

Will people stop bumping this back to the top of the thread.
I keep getting a little bit of sick in my mouth every time I see it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.