Adama Traore

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by El Ingeniero de Noruega, 27 Dec 2019.

1. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

No. You said he can only run in straight lines which I challenged you on so why you are seeking an argument to try and justify your opinion I have no idea. If you are adament that is all he has and can do, then I have nothing further to add

2. RayCTID

RayCTID

Zaha is just as inconsistent and would be just as ridiculously overpriced as Traore. Fuck knows who we are going to replace Sane with, but it will be neither of Zaha or Traore,

Last edited: 24 Jan 2020
  3. ctid1894

ctid1894

That post proves my point about being disingenuous;

You've choosen to ignore my previous posts comparing him with Paulo Wanchope bundling his way through challenges, having no end product and having the statistics which fellow posters have kindly added to at the bottom of the previous page which kind of correlate and back up what I see on the pitch - which is a complete and utter lack of consistency, the odd wonder goal hyped beyond belief in the media, jumped on by certain fans who suddenly think he's the Messiah after a few good games against the big boys. Like someone else said Jesse Lingard was the best thing since sliced bread 2 years ago, he's not scored a goal or got an assist since has he. The kid is half decent at best, he'll no doubt go to a big club, people will find out he's shit like Willy Zaha and fuck him off in less than 2 years, probably back to Watford or Crystal Palace on loan.

But no, you just keep ignoring that and keep trying to tell other posters I'm disingenuous, nice one.

mexico1970 likes this.
  4. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

I suggest you read your post that I initially challenged. The rest is obvious

5. ctid1894

ctid1894

Nice one.

6. Coatigan

Coatigan

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Is he faster than stirling though? heavier, sure. Faster, doubt it myself.

7. Pablo1

Pablo1

He must be dizzy after all the running around in circles he did last night.

deserves credit for his part in the goal tbf.

8. Dax777

Dax777

Weightlifting

9. Dax777

Dax777

2nd time I'll tell you this. He has nothing in common with Bony. Don't know why you keep repeating this.

i‚ô•city! likes this.
  10. bluealf

bluealf

STERLING

citytill1die84 likes this.