This Cesspit of a City

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Strange bump 2 years on.

I went through the hardens friday evening and was suprised how scrote and off their box tramp free it was.

Market St has been a shithole my whole life and so I never expect it to change

But as was the original post the local streets are atill not getting regular street cleaning and the weeds and wildflowers are overgrown as no gardeners seem to be hired anymore

Last edited:
I think alot of places are the same.
I live and work in ramsgate and it has it's fair share of homelessness living in shop doorways, people drinking alcohol 24/7, and the smell of dope. When working in the town we often come across used needles

It could be a lovely seaside town it has the only Royal Harbour in the country.

I live in a small town in Co Durham called Crook. We recently made the Sun due to the mount of vandalism and gangs of kids roaming the streets once it hits 5pm. The main street stinks of weed constantly. Also round the back of where I live, resides one of the local drugs dealers. A constant stream of people going to and from his house. Most cannot walk after a visit. We thought our luck was in as a few weeks ago he was up in court for selling valium to children, some of primary school age. His sentence = 200 hours community service. A day later an ambulance called out to his house as someone was laid in his garden after an overdose. Anyway, he is up in court again soon for breaking into the local vets and stealing all the animal drugs.
If it wasn't for my mam & mother in law, both in their 80s, i would leave

I live in a small town in Co Durham called Crook. We recently made the Sun due to the mount of vandalism and gangs of kids roaming the streets once it hits 5pm. The main street stinks of weed constantly. Also round the back of where I live, resides one of the local drugs dealers. A constant stream of people going to and from his house. Most cannot walk after a visit. We thought our luck was in as a few weeks ago he was up in court for selling valium to children, some of primary school age. His sentence = 200 hours community service. A day later an ambulance called out to his house as someone was laid in his garden after an overdose. Anyway, he is up in court again soon for breaking into the local vets and stealing all the animal drugs.
If it wasn't for my mam & mother in law, both in their 80s, i would leave
Sounds like Oldham, looking back through the thread I/we were intending moving to the Lincs countryside but due to our house sale falling through just before Covid hit and prices going crazy afterwards we've found a lovely nook in Fleetwood.

It's a pleasure wandering about where although like everywhere there's some dicks overall it's 99% better, safer, cleaner etc and everyone actually takes time to talk to each other.

I'll only be hitting Manchester for games from now on.

I must admit, I’ve been to meetings in Liverpool and Sheffield recently and the city centre are so much more cleaner and litter free. On a positive note, Manchester was just named 13th best city in the world via Timeout magazine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.