This Cesspit of a City

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I came out of the Arndale (another shithole) last Monday onto High Street (a shithole street) and a guy was taking his clothes off, left them in a pile and started running naked towards Market Street!

It was part of a charity run for the Naturalist Society.

I must admit, I’ve been to meetings in Liverpool and Sheffield recently and the city centre are so much more cleaner and litter free. On a positive note, Manchester was just named 13th best city in the world via Timeout magazine.

Whoever decided that Manchester is even in the top 100 hasn't visited the city other than flying over it at 40,000 feet.

Southern cem is a disgrace at the moment. It's all overgrown they aren't cutting the grass between graves it's disgusting how bad it looks.

What is happening to Manchester? Everywhere you go from the city centre, to Altrincham, to parks like Chorlton Water Park... everywhere is full of litter, shit/piss/vomit stains, dog waste, fly tipping, humans lying about all over the place (some like there's been a zombie apocalypse), roads are full of potholes and the road markings are vanishing, road signs and traffic lights face the wrong way, pavements are uneven and unsafe, weeds overgrowing all over the place...

The place is nothing short of a cesspit at the moment. It's starting to get me down!

Some pics of the city centre recently: https://confidentials.com/manchester/stain-on-the-city-why-are-manchesters-pavements-so-dirty

A video on Fallowfield's streets recently:

Landlords and tenants don't look after the rental properties, even home owners don't take responsibility for the property they own and represents them as a person/family, never mind the pavements and grass verges on the street outside.

Sounds like Dublin.

I work in town, in the Northern Quarter and I absolutely hate it. A few years ago it had a really pleasant vibe to it but now it’s a scruffy, smelly shithole by day and full of pissed up scallies looking to stab each other by night.

I am looking for a new job that doesn’t involve me going anywhere near the city centre.

I work in town, in the Northern Quarter and I absolutely hate it. A few years ago it had a really pleasant vibe to it but now it’s a scruffy, smelly shithole by day and full of pissed up scallies looking to stab each other by night.

I am looking for a new job that doesn’t involve me going anywhere near the city centre.
It's only going one way..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.