Raheem Sterling

I've got a feeling you work in IT?

Am I right?

I mean I have to applaud your presentation, outstanding mate.

Do you understand when we say that a player gets us? They invest physically, emotionally, the whole package. Vinny. Zabba. Kun. Merlin. They just know.

And how did you deduce that I didn't like Raz? I loved him playing for us but It's just unfortunate that it went tits up. He stank the place out for 18 months, looked miserable half the time, it happens. Players move on and we wish them luck.

Just not that bothered with Raheem, no biggie.
Thanks for the compliments but no I don’t work in IT.

I just think any other player who had done as much for the club as Raz would be better liked.

He got the club. Just because he didn’t bleed for the cause like Zabba or stay for a decade like Agüero doesn’t mean he didn’t get it. He took undeserved hate from everyone including those who had no reason to - sounds like a blue to me. He always gave 100% effort even when his form had hit the floor or when he’d lost his starting place. He always showed passion in the big moments. He always scored a good number of goals.

He didn’t run his contract down and leave for nothing, he didn’t pretend he wanted to sign a new deal, he came to the club and told them he wanted to move on, found a move and took it.

Needy? You saying I'm needy because I wanted a video?

Erm ok.

Couldn't give two fucks if there was a video if I'm honest, was just comparing the fact ferna and gabby both did vids and raz didn't.

That's all.

Blimey there are some handbags swinging tonight.
Oh ffs Mrs big g off to to the wardrobe ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.