Chelsea also interested in Laporte?

Chelsea can do one! Eric is a quality player, we need him. Besides who else would put up with his sense of fashion ?

Can’t believe a random article in the daily fucking post has some of you rattled like this. The chances of Chelsea approaching City for Laporte is as slim as City cancelling Haaland’s contract and booting him out of the club. You can rest easy guys. I don’t think this one has any legs.

Can’t believe a random article in the daily fucking post has some of you rattled like this. The chances of Chelsea approaching City for Laporte is as slim as City cancelling Haaland’s contract and booting him out of the club. You can rest easy guys. I don’t think this one has any legs.
Bet you didn’t think you’d buy Lukaku for £100m and boot him out on loan the year after.

;-)

Bet you didn’t think you’d buy Lukaku for £100m and booting him out on loan the year after.

;-)

Fair point tbh :)

If Haaland has the disaster of season Lukaku had and starts itching for a move to Real Madrid two months into the season, I think Pep might just literally eat him alive.

Fair point tbh :)

If Haaland has the disaster of season Lukaku had and starts itching for a move to Real Madrid two months into the season, I think Pep might just literally eat him alive.
It’d be wanting to go back to Dortmund to be a perfect correlation.

There’s something mentally about Lukaku that stops him be absolutely top level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.