Stupid little things that bug you

My own stupidity.
Went to a gig at Hampden Park this weekend,queued up for an hour once in the stadium for a 'beer'.
4 cans of warm piss,28 quid, 28 fuck ING quid you robbing cunts.
No wonder so many got wankered before they went in.

Local weather forecasts which doesn't highlight coastal places

BBC can't wait to keep going to Blackpool under any excuse for a jolly but inform the public of the weather on the Irish Sea coast? No chance.

When people say things like:

“HIMARS system”, when the ‘S’ in HIMARS stands for System. That’s the High Mobility Artillery Rocket System system.

“Can you tell me the ULN number?”, when the ‘N’ in ULN stands for Number. That’s asking for the Unique Learner Number number.

“Can you send me the CTF file?”, when the ‘F’ in CTF stands for File. That’s asking for the Common Transfer File file.

People who lick their fingers to turn a page.
People who work in food shops and lick their fingers to separate plastic bags
People who serve food such as cake who get cream on their fingers and lick it off before serving the next piece.
Why not just spit on said cake before asking, does anyone want a piece, see how many takers you get.

Why is all the stuff I like to eat bad for me & all the stuff I dont like good for me?

When people say things like:

“HIMARS system”, when the ‘S’ in HIMARS stands for System. That’s the High Mobility Artillery Rocket System system.

“Can you tell me the ULN number?”, when the ‘N’ in ULN stands for Number. That’s asking for the Unique Learner Number number.

“Can you send me the CTF file?”, when the ‘F’ in CTF stands for File. That’s asking for the Common Transfer File file.
ATM machine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.