Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but he's also a very likeable lad regardless, long before the russians he wanted to stay, knowing he wouldn't play his real position, but tried to make it his, that's a great attitude, and why we like him.
We all like him,but a first choice left back for City he isn't and it's why the move to a lesser team in Arsenal (same as Gabby) makes sense.

Subsequently,the over reaction to his sale is clearly beyond football.

And? Are players and fans not both human? Bit of a perverse point.

A little bit, yes I'll admit. But what I think of him as a City player hasn't changed because of that. He has been great for us, and wish him all the best.

For 3 of his 4 seasons as a LB, he played more than any other LB we had in any given season, with the exception of the last one when Cancelo was just brilliant. He has been more than just a fringe player people make out, and we wouldn't have won what we have without him imo.

Good enough deal for the club, great move for him. Everyone happy.
I am not debating or arguing your point,as i agree.

I am however attempting to offer an explanation for what i,and others,consider to be disproportionate praise and devastation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.