Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the club wanted Brighton to think there was a chance we wouldn't need a LB.
For twelve hours?

I couldn't care less about taking shots at folk saying what they've heard like Blackburn did but that's a weird bluff.

I imagine it was just incorrect info. Or blasphemy, I suppose, on here.

Think we are about to see how good Jesus and Zinc are if they play every game at Arsenal. Always thought Zinc would do very well in midfield but he was never going to get a run in that position with our players. Much happier with these transfers than seeing Sterling go to Chelsea.

I think people have really overreacted to zinchenko leaving. I love him to death, I think he's been a fantastic servant to the club, but if we get cucurella it's a huge upgrade and I don't think there's any reason for concern here whatsoever
If those Russian cunts weren't bombing fuck out of his homeland, I suspect the outrage would be far less....Emotion has entered the equation and affected the rational thinking of some.

If those Russian cunts weren't bombing fuck out of his homeland, I suspect the outrage would be far less....Emotion has entered the equation and affected the rational thinking of some.
I agree, but he's also a very likeable lad regardless, long before the russians he wanted to stay, knowing he wouldn't play his real position, but tried to make it his, that's a great attitude, and why we like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.