Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can sense a bit of action on Cole Palmer's thread if he makes the slightest of mistakes :-(
Palmer is a young kid with lower expectations...he's not a striker having a crisis in confidence leading to him declaring he does'nt want to play as a striker anymore(only to be sold to fill the striker role at arsenal lol), or a winger who has a really poor touch and tekz. Palmer wont be on anything like the wages either.

Mistakes will be expected but he will do a fine job imo. Alvarez will also be a tidy player from the off too imo...

Zinchenko has been a wonderful squad player for us, a lovely guy, great character but some people are going way over the top in terms of his actual abilities.

I wish the guy the very best, superb move for him, but let's get a grasp of reality in him leaving.

Zinchenko has been a wonderful squad player for us, a lovely guy, great character but some people are going way over the top in terms of his actual abilities.

I wish the guy the very best, superb move for him, but let's get a grasp of reality in him leaving.
I agree. This one feels very hard on the heart but not so much on the head. It makes sense for all parties assuming we can get Cuch over the line.

The Ake away rumo(u)rs on the other hand never made much sense to me unless Phillips was going to be CB choice 4.

Zinky more than stuck it out for a place in a side full of stars, improved a lot over his time and was vital in some big moments, not the least of which was v Villa. Impressive young man and as long as he doesn’t play/sucks against us, I hope he becomes huge for Arsenal.

I agree. This one feels very hard on the heart but not so much on the head. It makes sense for all parties assuming we can get Cuch over the line.

The Ake away rumo(u)rs on the other hand never made much sense to me unless Phillips was going to be CB choice 4.

Zinky more than stuck it out for a place in a side full of stars, improved a lot over his time and was vital in some big moments, not the least of which was v Villa. Impressive young man and as long as he doesn’t play/sucks against us, I hope he becomes huge for Arsenal.
100% agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.