City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

It barely does now. Car theft is at epidemic levels. And u mean them breaking i to your house whilst u sleep to get your keys
But that would be hard work catching them. So much easier sticking photos in the evening news of pitch invaders and asking people to grass
Whatever you say about the police etc, car theft is not at epidemic levels. Car theft dropped like a stone during Covid.

A number of years ago when I was involved in being silly at football games around 2010 (ish)

Was articles released showing where police spend most of their time and resource.

Police at football and the intelligence resources were above the likes of theft, rape and murder.

Catching football hooligans or football fans acting the goat is a lot easier for the old bill.

So right in what you said.
You do know it is 2022 now

Whatever you say about the police etc, car theft is not at epidemic levels. Car theft dropped like a stone during Covid.
Where i live, cars are stolen every night, break ins for keys whist people sleep in bed. Its not a bad area.

Car theft will have dropped during covid because more people are at home in the day, not hard is it.

My pal was confronted by 3 masked men half way up his stairs a month ago looking for car keys, his kids were asleep in the bedrooms

Police gave a crime number …

Where i live, cars are stolen every night, break ins for keys whist people sleep in bed. Its not a bad area.

Car theft will have dropped during covid because more people are at home in the day, not hard is it.

My pal was confronted by 3 masked men half way up his stairs a month ago looking for car keys, his kids were asleep in the bedrooms

Now if it was corporate theft, they'd be falling over themselves to attend.

All I was disputing is that car crime isn‘t at epidemic levels, as was suggested.

just to butt in, car theft is way way up, it is no longer a police figure targeted. We only think it is not as bad because it is not as reported as the trendy crimes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.