It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Raum is literally there for the 30 odd million. He keeps improving as well. He’s going to be a dangerous player I hope that if Cucurella doesn’t come we go for Raum. He’s going to be one of the best full backs in the world if he continues his trajectory. His tenacity is what makes him stand out

wasnt the £30m clause not correct though mate? I agree though that if (and still a big if) we only have a mid £30m valuation of Cucurella then we should just move on Raum and give him and pep some time to work together.

wasnt the £30m clause not correct though mate? I agree though that if (and still a big if) we only have a mid £30m valuation of Cucurella then we should just move on Raum and give him and pep some time to work together.
Was the Raum-interest reported by anyone credible? Only seen Sosa as an option by Gaughan etc

classic pep answer. so so happy. we are happy

pls don't start the season with literally 2 fullbacks

It will shut us moaners up that think we need 4. In the end we'll be fucking delighted we are going with a grand total of 3 and not 2, rather than thinking it might not be enough.

Last edited:
Everyone knows he wants to leave for personal reasons. He wanted to leave last summer too. This isn’t news.

He wasn’t sold because no one matched our valuation. He won’t be sold this season either if no one matches our valuation.

Barca, unless they sell Pedri, Gavi etc aren’t in a financial position to buy Bernardo silva.

They have the money after selling if there family jewels it’s the Spanish wage cap only stopping them of there sorted they will be able to bid big money..

I really like Wilson-Esbrand though, I have no doubt he will come good by playing more and gradually improving this season. But we need to have a starter there, or at least get someone for the right side to cover for Walker.

Apparently this summer if someone want's Raum price is 40 milion euros.Next summer when his clause become active price is 30 million euros.

It will shut us moaners up that think we need 4. In the end we'll be fuxling delighted we are going with a grand total of 3 and not 2, rather than thinking it might not be enough.
If Pep genuinely thinks Esbrand can be used in the PL then we would only need one more signing at full back and I would be really pleased but I don’t think he really means it.

You are right though I wanted 4 full backs but the thought of starting the season with 2 means I would take 3 right now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.