Savinho

lolz

loan deal done, obv, this may look a bit cringy but it fits his personality pretty well - happy excited confident 18-yo getting his dream move to Europe

lolz

loan deal done, obv, this may look a bit cringy but it fits his personality pretty well - happy excited confident 18-yo getting his dream move to Europe

I'm surprised psv would accept a loan deal.

Wouldn't they rather develop there young talents to sell for profit?

Being reported he's officially signed with Troyes of CFG for 6.5m€ with 6m€ in add-ons. Turned 18 yo in April. Expected to immediately head to PSV on loan.
PSV came 2nd in the Eredivisie last year and just signed nifty Xavi Simons. PSV fans appear to think Savinho will compete with 19 yo Bakayoko for playing time.
He seems like a Gabby 2.0 personality - Brazilian who loves his ma, loves God, loves his girl, loves his grandparents, loves football and is quite driven.
I put him in the 'Cole Palmer' tier of City prospects - wide range of outcomes - flying-under-the-radar vibe - has City struck gold yada yada yada.
He seems to have the same agents as Kayky, and I assume those folks put together this 'thank you' video for Atletico MG:

[just wanted to start a thread for him as he should def be one to watch out on loan]

Cole Palmer is very much a member of our first team squad next season on merit. If this kid turns out to be anywhere near as good then we will have an absolute bargain

Started for Jong PSV, went 45m and left with score 0-0 at HT. PSV fan reaction on twitter is confusing, but I think he did okay. Hopefully somebody will have an iso vid from the match later.

click replies to see a short highlight clip

I'm surprised psv would accept a loan deal.

Wouldn't they rather develop there young talents to sell for profit?
Wouldn’t everyone?

My guess is they think he’s good enough to contribute temporarily. Either that or they think they could sign him permanently after the loan (let’s be honest they probably can for the right price).

Came on at 75m in a PSV route, got an assist for a Xavi Simons goal to make it 6-1, prolly a gas for them as they've become good pals ...

Btw, PSV picked up vet winger El Ghazi from Aston Villa. Hopefully it means Gakpo is departing because Savio is already far down the winger pecking order there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.