Everton Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would have happened if the red dippers had not got all English Teams banned is probably the greatest "What if" of football. The Everton team that Kendall built was fantastic and could probably have dominated for years given the opportunity. I hate United with a passion but they have never shat on us in the same way that Liverpool did on Everton.

For this and the fact that our resident Evertonians are a decent bunch I hope they do well this coming season. Try to take some points of the red dippers for once though!

We're in a weird place once again at the start of the season - no signings and possibly some loan ones coming in. Nothing has changed in 12 months except we are less one half decent player and like last year much will rest on teams being worse than us. Sometimes your luck runs out and this could well be the season.

On a side note the club plays Dynamo Kyiv in a charity game next week and is putting a call out in local community for any refugees to be given free tickets. Watching Everton-as if they haven't been through enough trauma already!

Last edited:
Considering they just about escaped relegation last season and have sold players but not so far replaced the players sold I fear the worst for them. Why Lampard bought Ali is a mystery, he's the last person you'd want in battle.

They've got a decent start. If Frank fucks that up he'll be out in September.

Twenty. Million. Pounds.

They need a fucking scouting system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.