General Videogame Thread

Hello. I am here for a stupid game question.
Which guitar game had Modest Mouse music, what were the songs, is it available for the Xbox 360, and does it require internet and/or Xbox Live?
it was world tour. Float on. Not sure if it required internet back then but had it on 360.

Does anyone know if Elden Ring is more difficult than Demon Souls? Reason I ask is I considered getting ER now it’s been out for a while but I’m struggling in DS so much I can’t even get past the first boss (Tower Knight). Pretty much at the point of throwing the towel in. Bloodborne seemed to be a breeze for me but this one I’m completely out of my depth.

Elden ring is piss easy compared to all the other souls games imo you just got to upgrade your weapon take your time and never ever ever give up!

Update: Decided earlier I do need this grief in my life. Went back in, farmed souls, levelled up and then breezed through it… onto the next I guess.

Didn’t know I could level up hp/stamina before going in so that helped.

Looking for a factorio playlist that doesn't go a million miles an hour....All the 'beginners' ones on YT I can find do the basics but so quickly you have to go back and watch a few times beacuse they're rotating things and managing inventory like they've forgotten they're doing a tutorial.

Went back to FM22 and started a game with city, Haaland has joined us on the latest update and had grabbed 50 goals for me by March.

Got Mbappe and Kessie joining on free transfers in the summer and just beaten AC Milan 4-2 over two legs in the CL quarter finals. Dortmund in the semi final then either Real or Liverpool if we make it through to the final.

Next year's line up will be either 3 up front with Mbappe and Foden wide, or a 4-2-4 with Mbappe and Haaland as strikers and Foden and Bernie or Kev out wide. Have proposed a Mahrez for Vinicus Jr swap with Real also, they want Riyad but not sure they'll bite.

Pep has joined Chelsea though now which is uncomfortable to see, Liverpool want Fernandinho on a free, and looks like we're all going to be in a bidding war for Gvardiol in the summer.

Need more English players though, but outside of Rice and maybe Max Aarons there's very little to pick from who would even get near our squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.