Most overrated City player ever?

Who were they rated by to be considered overrated?
Some fans were wanking over Mangala after the Chelsea debut, when in fact it was Vinny who had a great game battling with Costa.
Plain Wayne got applauded onto the pitch at half time when we signed him, but he only did that after reassurances that someone from the club would go around to his home to make sure Frankie wasn't cheating on him.

Both shite

Out of interest, when was he laughing and joking? He got substituted and later ran on to the touchline telling the team we needed another goal. Then fronted up to the media after the game.
I'm not saying he didn't try, but he certainly wasn't miserable when walking around the pitch after the game.

Well paid as a centre forward and I think from memory never scored more than single figures in the league for us.

Then after 6 years with us seemed to instantly love Sunderland more then returned to slag us off on every TV comentry

Just a guy that really bugs me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.