It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Isn't it funny how we subconsciously try to save Sheikh Mansour a few quid each time we go after a player?

Guy has just paid £600m for a 'boat'.

If he had let Blue Moon broker it, we would have at least got him £500k off the toilet roll holders ;)
Very true, although it’s been a while since we tapped him for some cash.

Isn't it funny how we subconsciously try to save Sheikh Mansour a few quid each time we go after a player?

If he had let Blue Moon broker it, we would have at least got him £500k off the toilet roll holders ;)

Yeah but it isn’t his money it’s Man City’s money like people say we been self sufficient for 6/7 years..

Haha, I'm trying to visualise the boat that the collective brilliance of BM would procure on his behalf. Just the thought of it is making me chuckle but then I am easily amused.

I trust the process, but the process (of signing players) is changing this summer. We want to show that we can compete at the highest level without overpaying, that City mean proper business, and not this stupid sportwashing stuff spouted by our rivals.

Precisely because I trust the process I think that Cucu is not likely to be done (this transfer window anyway). Hope I'm wrong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.