General transfer rumours

All because the large majority of the clubs are under Yankees. They have a cartel of something like that. West Ham is under Welsh-English-Czech ownership, but still I don't get it where they have such a big funds to make transfer moves without selling nobody.
Sounds a bit like when fans of other clubs question our spending. As long as they aren't in breach of FFP, then no problem. Good luck to them.

Areola £8m
Downes £14m
Scamacca £35m
Aguerd £30m
Spending the Rice money they'll take next year.

More seriously, all the London Clubs are spending money and look strong in the market.

Can somebody explain me where has West Ham found the money for such an expensive transfers despite selling nobody? They have like - 80m£ net spent and probably they have not said the last word yet.
Why are clubs not allowed to buy players apart from us?

They get huge gates, have had a great European run, so why are they not allowed to buy players?

Can somebody explain me where has West Ham found the money for such an expensive transfers despite selling nobody? They have like - 80m£ net spent and probably they have not said the last word yet.
Think they have some new wealthy Czech investors right?

They've also been playing European Football for a few years now, and draw a good crowd at their new stadium. No surprise they've got cash to spend and fair fucks to them.

I am actually seeing Chelsea putting up +75m for Fofana now.. If they get some guarantees about his health etc.

Koulibaly - Silva - Fofana looks very, very good.

They are going to get pretty desperate in a week out so. No one going out, few refreshments in and no extending the outgoing contracts etc either.. they need to get the mentality ready and decide what to keep long term and what to let go. Its not good for the team morale that this goes on with the CMs contracts, Werner, Ziyech etc

Leicester might not let him go for even 85 though, but no one they want to sell has been sold so.. and Leicester cant get anyone in before that.

Last edited:
I am actually seeing Chelsea putting up +75m for Fofana now.. If they get some guarantees about his health etc.

Koulibaly - Silva - Fofana looks very, very good.

They are going to get pretty desperate in a week out so. No one going out, few refreshments in and no extending the outgoing contracts etc neither.. they need to get the mentality ready and decide what to keep long term and what to let go. Its not good for the team morale that this goes on with the CMs contracts, Werner, Ziyech etc

Leicester might not let him go for even 85 though, but no one they want to sell has been sold so.. and Leicester cant get anyone in before that.
Don't see any chance of Chelsea getting Fofana no matter how much they throw at Leicester. Leicester are solid financially, don't need to sell and are good enough to offer a player of his stature and potential growth and a reason to hold off on a big move. He's just coming back from a bad injury, players tend to want to repay the clubs that rehabilitate them through those injuries and he can make a name for himself as first choice at Leicester and maybe get himself in the world cup reckoning.

I can see Chelsea panicking, throwing bids out for any semi-competent defender to appease Tuchel. Especially if they start the season and look ropey at the back. I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see them come back in for Ake at whatever price they didn't want to offer originally only for City to tell them to do one as its way too late to do business now.

I actually want Chelsea to do well, sooner them be our closest challengers than any of the other top 6 but they've had a mare of a window. The players brought in are good signings there was just a lot of business to be done at Chelsea this summer both ways and they've done only a fraction of it so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.