General transfer rumours

Apparently Leeds rejected 40m euros from nufc for Jack Harrison?!

I swear he hasn't been that good for them. Decent but not great from what I've seen.

I am actually seeing Chelsea putting up +75m for Fofana now.. If they get some guarantees about his health etc.

Koulibaly - Silva - Fofana looks very, very good.

They are going to get pretty desperate in a week out so. No one going out, few refreshments in and no extending the outgoing contracts etc either.. they need to get the mentality ready and decide what to keep long term and what to let go. Its not good for the team morale that this goes on with the CMs contracts, Werner, Ziyech etc

Leicester might not let him go for even 85 though, but no one they want to sell has been sold so.. and Leicester cant get anyone in before that.
They won’t pay a near world record for a young player who was injured for a year

Think they have some new wealthy Czech investors right?

They've also been playing European Football for a few years now, and draw a good crowd at their new stadium. No surprise they've got cash to spend and fair fucks to them.
Didn’t they sell 52K season tickets? That’s lots of Nelson Eddys in their sky rockets

Don't see any chance of Chelsea getting Fofana no matter how much they throw at Leicester. Leicester are solid financially, don't need to sell and are good enough to offer a player of his stature and potential growth and a reason to hold off on a big move. He's just coming back from a bad injury, players tend to want to repay the clubs that rehabilitate them through those injuries and he can make a name for himself as first choice at Leicester and maybe get himself in the world cup reckoning.

I can see Chelsea panicking, throwing bids out for any semi-competent defender to appease Tuchel. Especially if they start the season and look ropey at the back. I wouldn't be remotely surprised to see them come back in for Ake at whatever price they didn't want to offer originally only for City to tell them to do one as its way too late to do business now.

I actually want Chelsea to do well, sooner them be our closest challengers than any of the other top 6 but they've had a mare of a window. The players brought in are good signings there was just a lot of business to be done at Chelsea this summer both ways and they've done only a fraction of it so far.
Hasn’t Rodger’s said that Leicester need to sell to balance the books.

Ricardo Pereira would be decent but is currently injured and is 30 years old and Ryan Bertrand would be scraping the barrel.

Ricardo Pereira would be decent but is currently injured and is 30 years old and Ryan Bertrand would be scraping the barrel.
Always liked Pereira, cracking little player and good athlete, didn’t realise he was 30 already though, and always thought he had a poor injury history, which, aside from the cruciate ligament rupture, it’s actually ok.

But therein lies the problem for me, anyone who’s had a cruciate ligament injury I’m always very wary of, even on a shorter term contract, seems he’s only played 6 games since ? shame really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.