Those three goals…

gordondaviesmoustache

Reckon I’ve relived those more in my head these last few weeks than I did Sergio’s goal in the summer of 2012. And that was on high repeat!

It’s definitely up there with pretty much anything I’ve experienced watching City.

The stadium was alive. The noise for the third was incredible. The way the momentum in the game just switched. That cross from Raheem! What a thing to experience. Went for a drink afterwards with @Rammy Blue but I was completely shot. Mentally exhausted. Had to go home early.

An amazing day.

I am enjoying Kompany's goal against Leicester at the moment to be honest. Getting myself in the mood. Only a week to go!!
Just watched that now! Was wondering to myself what else is ‘up there’ and it popped in my head. What a moment! Loved that season so much.

It would have been even better if the tramps had been winning so that they snatched the title and we snatched it back

You mentioned the noise for the last goal (which was fucking deafening when it actually went in), but I love the fact that the entire 5 minutes is just so loud. Watching it back, there doesn't seem to be a moment's lull in the volume at all, and you can feel it drive the players on. Fucking superb.

You mentioned the noise for the last goal (which was fucking deafening when it actually went in), but I love the fact that the entire 5 minutes is just so loud. Watching it back, there doesn't seem to be a moment's lull in the volume at all, and you can feel it drive the players on. Fucking superb.
There is a Villa chap that did quite good coverage of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.