Those three goals…

Watching the goals just now has brought on a bout of goosebumps..!

Apparently goosebumps are caused by cold, fear and excitement..

Pretty much sums up me watching the last 15 minutes in the Etihad to be honest..!

It's good, but it's not the same as what I'm talking about. Everything on the pitcam reel is, as suggested, filmed by the cameras at exactly pitch level. In particular, the one behind the south goal on the side where the Villa fans were. It gives a great perspective on the game.

Where is this? Not sure if I've seen it or not.

I am enjoying Kompany's goal against Leicester at the moment to be honest. Getting myself in the mood. Only a week to go!!

Don't forget his against the rags, April 2012. It's up there with Sergio's. I fucking went mental.

After the final match last season, I had a drink in the evening in Burnage with a friend and her bloke (she was at the match, he saw it on telly). We looked at each other at one point and just said, “I still don't quite believe what I saw today.”

Even thou I was there it's still a blur. I know I saw the first lol I saw the second but really dont remember the third !

I remember hugging anyone the place went mental, I hugged my lad so hard and long it was unbelievable.

My lad filmed me at the end ( I didn't know he had ) but I look absolute knackered and in shock lol

Two fellas next to me left after an hour, after moaning for the duration. Don't know why some people bother, it's as though they prefer pain to pleasure.

Two fellas next to me left after an hour, after moaning for the duration. Don't know why some people bother, it's as though they prefer pain to pleasure.
Pisses me off that. Why waste your money.... there's always the chance a dickov or aguero moment can happen if you get a goal back. Some fans are just dense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.