Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porkheid season ticket holder and Aberdeen manager Jim Goodwin was disappointed his team lost 2-0, he vowed, “next time we come here I’m hoping for five or six”
If you watched it you should be worried how well we played, get sharper in front of goal and yesterday should have been 6. Hopefully next week we will. Happy with the play though, made such a change from watching that Juniors punt and rush game on Saturday.

Porkheid season ticket holder and Aberdeen manager Jim Goodwin was disappointed his team lost 2-0, he vowed, “next time we come here I’m hoping for five or six”
I hope you watched your team last night humiliating the nation. It was a sight to behold. Getting out of there with only a two goal deficit was extremely lucky. Any football played they did it. If they don’t bottle it at Ibrox and get through, that’s £5m for getting to the play off stage gone. If you are looking for an assessment of how they are actually playing and looking I am here for you. No charge.

Here is the table about who has won more Co efficient points too. That delusion that the Gers warned them all is just another Rangers delusion.

Attachments

• C97945BC-D598-4012-BACC-F980E51ECCD1.jpeg
    C97945BC-D598-4012-BACC-F980E51ECCD1.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 12
I hope you watched your team last night humiliating the nation. It was a sight to behold. Getting out of there with only a two goal deficit was extremely lucky. Any football played they did it. If they don’t bottle it at Ibrox and get through, that’s £5m for getting to the play off stage gone. If you are looking for an assessment of how they are actually playing and looking I am here for you. No charge.
Only half time, and Rangers have done more for Scotlands European coefficient in one season than septic have in 20 years, including being papped out of THREE different competitions last year before the postcards arrived home.

Only half time, and Rangers have done more for Scotlands European coefficient in one season than septic have in 20 years, including being papped out of THREE different competitions last year before the postcards arrived home.
And once again you’re talking utter pish. Don’t just echo delusion. Find out if it is true. It’s easy. No charge.

Attachments

• A9126398-A4F2-469D-A971-41E71B39C5BF.jpeg
    A9126398-A4F2-469D-A971-41E71B39C5BF.jpeg
    81.1 KB · Views: 5
And once again you’re talking utter pish. Don’t just echo delusion. Find out if it is true. It’s easy. No charge.

And for context, here's the most up to date 1 that includes last season and wipes out the total for 16/17 when Rangers didn't take part.

Rangers seem to consume your very sad bitter life
I am neither. I am not sad nor bitter. I just know when a team isn’t as good as people say. You on the other hand …. You never miss an opportunity to come out with sad and bitter posts. If you want to see a sad and bitter ****, take a look in the mirror.

Rangers are pish. That’s not sad or bitter, that’s just a fact. And if you go onto FF you will see many real supporters are beginning to realise that too.

I’m just faster at noticing because I say what I see, not what I hope. Had countless arguments with supporters of my own team for the same fault. Seeing stuff that isn’t there. They say I’m negative, I tell them to fuck off and stop deluding themselves too. The differences have been our defence, our board, Forrest, our recruitment pre Ange, Lawell, our Academy producing fuck all, singing political songs at games. Too many people see what they want to. I see what I need to and I never go along with groundless optimism that doesn’t stack up. A lot of people don’t like that. I couldn’t give two fucks.

We see calls already from the a rangers fans about Gio being good enough. When I looked at how they were playing against West Ham and Spurs I could see fuck all from the midfield. Running out of ideas in the final third, a defence weakened by Basseys exit, new striker who looks not to clever, Hareky called him a waste of time btw, but he could improve as our Gio did, so not writing the lad off. I saw nothing to justify the plaudits. I said so. Whose assessment has worked out closer to reality? They could improve vastly and if they do I will say that. But to have a go at me calling it so far? That’s just sad and bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.