Celtic Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fat Ange and the bhoys start pre season with every City fans favourite score line
F1FB6EA7-E0A8-480B-992C-037BE3B221C6.jpeg
It should have been 10, n rat

Fat Ange and the bhoys start pre season with every City fans favourite score line
View attachment 48584
That will be the fat Ange that derailed the Gers years of dominance you all thought was a shoe in? That fat Ange? Ye ragin because your second team have been put back into their box? And I don’t think that the Cuty fans favourite score either. You make a lot of presumptions, all fucking embarrassing, but crack on. I do love to see ragin Gers fans looking for something else because they know we are on top and going to stay there.

That will be the fat Ange that derailed the Gers years of dominance you all thought was a shoe in? That fat Ange? Ye ragin because your second team have been put back into their box? And I don’t think that the Cuty fans favourite score either. You make a lot of presumptions, all fucking embarrassing, but crack on. I do love to see ragin Gers fans looking for something else because they know we are on top and going to stay there.
Christ you're sensitive

Very angry man

Christ you're sensitive
Sensitive? Think about that the next time a Dipper has a go at City. I’m dealing with incoming snidely shit. I deal with that with facts. If it offends gentler souls I don’t give a toss. I retaliate. I don’t instigate. Talk to him about his need to post shit.

View attachment 48584
It wouldn't surprise if that's the score in our first pre season friendly if I'm honest.

New players, system to bed in. That won't stop the UK media telling everyone we're shit mind.

Every hour another player is linked. A new one German CB, young guy, Mailik Thiam capped at U21 for Germany. Had a look, he looks good which will probably mean he goes elsewhere. I hate transfer rumour time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.