Rayan Aït-Nouri

Some european clubs won’t have this luxury. But, Buying from another pl team will be pain indeed.

That’s a very good point mate.

I’ve always thought Gaya at Valencia looked a special player whenever I’ve seen him, and they’re in the shit financially.

I’d imagine we could get him for a decent price if we was open to leaving Spain.

That’s a very good point mate.

I’ve always thought Gaya at Valencia looked a special player whenever I’ve seen him, and they’re in the shit financially.

I’d imagine we could get him for a decent price if we was open to leaving Spain.
When was the last time you watched Gaya because I think he has been going backwards. There is a reason why nobody else is interested. Plenty of clubs out there looking for a LB and not a single decent link to any of them.

I really like this guy. I've often wondered about City signing him but presumed he was considered below our level. If Pep feels he's coachable (which to be fair he does seem like) then it could be a bargain.

It depends on Wolves' valuation. If they are asking for similar to what Brighton wants for Cucurella we can forget it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.