Sergio Gomez | Joins City on a four year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the huge set of chance events and coincidences that seem to have led us to life on earth (rag and dipper numpties excepted) I am of the opinipn that no, aliens do not exist, at lease not in this very large corner of the universe, so for all intents and purposes, no, none.

Based on the huge set of chance events and coincidences that seem to have led us to life on earth (rag and dipper numpties excepted) I am of the opinipn that no, aliens do not exist, at lease not in this very large corner of the universe, so for all intents and purposes, no, none.
Er… Clearly not a blue to say that, I see Moonchester every match so there’s your proof.

Idk how valid the "Gomez to Girona (if he signs for City/CFG)" rumors are. Girona is close to signing LB Miguel Gutierrez from Real Madrid for ~€6M (got them a big investment).

Of course, they could be targeting Gomez to play more mid and in his natural position.

Idk how valid the "Gomez to Girona (if he signs for City/CFG)" rumors are. Girona is close to signing LB Miguel Gutierrez from Real Madrid for ~€6M (got them a big investment).

Of course, they could be targeting Gomez to play more mid and in his natural position.
Or possibly they are thinking about Gutierrez as a LCB. They currently have no left backs in the squad so may bring in 2.

City will bring one in but only if we deem the player ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.