General Videogame Thread

Thats coming to Switch soon. Is it an action game or an open world game? Is it super difficult?
Bit of both, medium is easy enough to be fair. But the story is phenomenal, if you take take to go through the quests and dont't think the first ending is the end and stop. You play through it a few times from different charecters to see it all. I hadn't played that type of game before and nearly jacked it induring the first boss, but glad I stuck with it. Easy top5/10 for me. Oh, and the music.......

Last edited:
for those that liked the Dead Island trailer back in the day.

they released the music for the 10th anniversary ( granted this was last year )

I thought I would pop on and mention a game I have enjoyed playing today (it is new today so people may not have heard of it): Turbo Golf Racing.

It is basically Rocket League crossed with Crazy Golf.

I think the only problem might be a legal challenge from the Rocket League people, although its tricky, when is a game idea 'stolen', I don't know.

When I first heard about it I assumed it would be several people chasing one 'ball', but no, each player gets their own ball and its a race to get it in the cup first, by bashing into it. There are power-ups too.

I used to enjoy Rocket League, but I have limited time for games (and I'm not great at them) so I was finding I might get 2 - 3 touches in a game, with this because I have my own ball I'm finding it much more fun.

Its on Gamepass for Xbox

Recently sunk a fair bit of time into playing through the Dishonored series (multiple times for various endings) and then Prey on series s. Really enjoyed both. Any recommendations for something to move onto that may pique interest? These two games definitely filled the Witcher shaped hole in my life after I'd finished TW3, but now looking through games pass and struggling to feel inspired by what I can see.

Recently sunk a fair bit of time into playing through the Dishonored series (multiple times for various endings) and then Prey on series s. Really enjoyed both. Any recommendations for something to move onto that may pique interest? These two games definitely filled the Witcher shaped hole in my life after I'd finished TW3, but now looking through games pass and struggling to feel inspired by what I can see.
If your looking for time sink RPG's on gamepass

the obvious choices are Skyrim and Fallout 4. Both are massive and you can download mods to alter the game,change graphics ect.

Other recommendations are The Mass Effect Trilogy and Middle Earth: Shadow Of War.

Also Unisoft have games on there now so Watchdogs 2 and Assassin's Creed Origins.

There's a couple of excellent JRPG'S as well.

Dragon Quest 11 and Octopath Traveler .

I would also recommend The Yakuza Series. All 7 games are on gamepass. All are great games but can be batshit crazy but the stories in each game are excellent.

All the games I mentioned you can easily sink 50 hours plus into each game.

The really big news is that The Persona series is coming to gamepass in October starting with Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5

Persona 4 is one of the best games I've played and both 4 and Persona 5 you get easily clock over 100 hours into them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.