General Videogame Thread

Anyone played stray yet? Supposed to be very good, but not sure if I'd find it dull, walking about as a cat.

Not played it myself but watched my brother play a little bit of it on his PS5 the other day.

Apparently takes 5hrs to complete so can't see it being long enough to get boring.

Doesn't seem good value for £24.99. Comparable £ per hr of gameplay if you just bought call of duty at release date and just play campaign mode.

Seems a unique gameplay experience though.

Anyone played stray yet? Supposed to be very good, but not sure if I'd find it dull, walking about as a cat.

I finished it and enjoyed it. Won’t be for everyone though as it’s mostly exploration with a few other gameplay mechanics thrown in here and there. But I enjoyed the environments, the music and the story. But it is very short.

Casual gamer here. Whats the score with ps5 stock these days, do you still have to flog a kidney to stand any chance of getting one, or are they becoming more widely available?

Recently managed to get an Xbox Series S as I have been wanting to try the new Flight Simulator and my PC which is perfectly fine for internet, just can't manage it.

It is absolutley amazing. But one thing has upset me a bit: I was flying around Manchester and they have done Old Trafford all 3D and everything, but the Etihad Stadium is just 'flat' - to whom should I complain!

Casual gamer here. Whats the score with ps5 stock these days, do you still have to flog a kidney to stand any chance of getting one, or are they becoming more widely available?

I'd keep checking the big retailers everyday. Argos and Amazon etc.

They had stock of PS5s with Horizon Forbidden Forest for 499 a few weeks ago when I checked.

Or go into a GAME store in person and ask if they have a waiting list.

If you are just a casual gamer though, might be worth looking at the Xbox if you aren't fussed about the PS5 exclusive stuff.

Plenty of stock of Series X on Amazon

Totally agree. One of the only games I ever actually wanted to finish everything in the game - Nero research things, all the horde missions etc. I've been hoping for a sequel, but it looks like it's been rejected by Sony or something? Never understood the bad rap either. Fucking awesome game.
Recently finished it myself and thoroughly enjoyed it. I think the issue might have been that like most recent games, it was released when it wasn't fully polished. Had it been released for PS5, I think it would've been better received with 4k checkerboard and 60fps.

Sign up with PlayStation and they will send you an email to get direct from them I had one in my basket the other day but stopped myself, my series X is getting hammered at the moment I really dint need one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.