Stupid little things that bug you

.... when the travel news announces there are short delays on the London underground circle line.... How the fuck can there be delays when the trains run every three minutes?

I’d be the one in the middle concentrating on what I’m doing rather than the fuckwit who is trying to act the twat instead of concentrating on the road.
I’m not sure you’re getting the point. The middle lane(s) is for overtaking and when your overtaking manoeuvre is finished you’re supposed to return to your original lane, usually lane 1. If the fuckwit is able to return to that lane after overtaking you, what exactly are you concentrating on?

The constant adverts on the BBC telling everyone how marvellous “your BBC” is. It’s gone to new levels since the ladies Euros. They only covered them because it was cheap tele and no other station was interested

The "Go left on the motorway" if you break down advert, anyone that needs telling should not be driving,
Also the signs in toilets showing you how to wash your hands? do some people really need instructions on how to wash there hands?

The "Go left on the motorway" if you break down advert, anyone that needs telling should not be driving,
Also the signs in toilets showing you how to wash your hands? do some people really need instructions on how to wash there hands?
There's a temporary one on the M56, in the middle of roadworks that tells you to check your tyre pressure before you set off.

"By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyse site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.