It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Its shifting the kids on top of selling everyone that is strange.. so after world Cup injuries, who fills the gaps? Players I've never heard of at this point. U19s?

No mcatee delap Doyle x2 edozie Egan Riley. Mbete is the only one. So we finally might see game time for kids and it's not actually ones we think will make it.

Its shifting the kids on top of selling everyone that is strange.. so after world Cup injuries, who fills the gaps? Players I've never heard of at this point. U19s?

No mcatee delap Doyle x2 edozie Egan Riley. Mbete is the only one. So we finally might see game time for kids and it's not actually ones we think will make it.
Josh Wilson-Esbrand?

Liam Delap is still here. Oscar Bobb, Rico Lewis, Finley Burns, Shea Charles are still here.

Will love Chilwell. Was aching when Chelsea took him then, when we needed a LB.

I'll pass on Shaw, free or not. Mourinho criticized his footballing intelligence and tactical discipline, and based on his performances, I'm inclined to side with the eye gouger on that.

I will take Shaw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.