Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona have the money to buy these players give them there wages but not register them Because of the wage cap!

They could have 4/5 players sat in the stands start of the Spanish league if not sorted…
I said yesterday it would be great if they couldn't register any of them.
I've thought about it and actually think it would be better if they could register just 2 of them. Then they would have to explain to raphina and dembele why they aren't as important as lewandowski and kounde.

I said yesterday it would be great if they couldn't register any of them.
I've thought about it and actually think it would be better if they could register just 2 of them. Then they would have to explain to raphina and dembele why they aren't as important as lewandowski and kounde.
Dembele is already registered, think you mean Kessie.

I know I sound a bit mad, but was my last statement really wrong?

I've been using forums and similar avenues long enough to see this happen with extremely high levels of frequency.

It's not always the fault of the person replying as they may have just not seen the earlier bits of a discussion and "jump in the mention" so to speak without the context, which is understandable.

You'd have to have the time and energy to go back, and most will never bother often for good reason.
No I think your post was good. I was just suggesting you may feel better getting it all out in the open lol.

Whats all this, Gavi tells Xavi he will not renew if Barcelona sign Bernie.

Whats all this, Gavi tells Xavi he will not renew if Barcelona sign Bernie.
Now this is good news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.