It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

with the 5 subs rule coming in ,i could see kyle and cancelo starting every game then being subbed off when games are safe.

we have an excellent first team and squad we will just have to rotate during games to give our fullbacks a rest

They'd get Gomez. Who is quality but unproven. Very suited to Fulham I'd say.
They definitely wouldn't accept that to be fair. They got a good point and vs Liverpool and not want to weaken their side. On top of that if (or when) Gomez arrives I thought he would be loaned out to Girona

It had everything to do with it..IMO
someone who knows the poker circuit on here said that bloom is known as a whopper, i took that to mean hes pretty shit at poker but has plenty of money to carry on playing , him being a professional poker player has fuck all to do with the way he runs brighton or transfers, or do you think our board and brightons board were round a table staring into each others eyes to see who blinks first

Each summer I have feeling that other clubs have improved and we will suffer..

Watched Arsenal yesterday, watched Liverpool today and now watching Tottenham.

Relax guys, our system is ahead even if we loose Bernardo..

And it's logical, Pep's intellectual work of 7 fucking years can't be matched with 2-3 even 4-5 great signings.. It's Pep's legacy they can't beat..

Each summer I have feeling that other clubs have improved and we will suffer..

Watched Arsenal yesterday, watched Liverpool today and now watching Tottenham.

Relax guys, our system is ahead even if we loose Bernardo..

And it's logical, Pep's intellectual work of 7 fucking years can't be matched with 2-3 even 4-5 great signings.. It's Pep's legacy they can't beat..
Way ahead even if we lose Bernardo????..we are already a LB short, now if Bernardo leaves we have to play gundo and Kevin every game. Pep can't create players from thin air. We need replacements

Last edited:
Small squads are a benefit but only if everyone stays fit. Liverpool very rarely rotate but they always stay fit - mainly due to the peds. We COULD manage with what we’ve got but with our injury record it’s a massive risk and we’r we’d have to probably forgo the cups.
‘IF’ we don’t sign a full back, I wouldn’t be surprised if e go some matches 343 with Bernie or Phil as left midfield/wing back. We’ve defo got the cb’s to play that system.

someone who knows the poker circuit on here said that bloom is known as a whopper, i took that to mean hes pretty shit at poker but has plenty of money to carry on playing , him being a professional poker player has fuck all to do with the way he runs brighton or transfers, or do you think our board and brightons board were round a table staring into each others eyes to see who blinks first

He's a very capable gambler way beyond a poker table..

Way ahead even if we lose Bernardo????..we are already a LB short, now if Bernardo leaves we have to play gundo and Kevin every game. Pep can't create players from thin air. We need replacements
Pep played similar system in Bayern - he can play using Phillips from now on..

He head two types of midfields in 15 / 16

1) -----------------Alonso--------------------
------Thiago---------------------Vidal--------

2) ---------Alonso------------------------------
------------------------------Vidal--------------
--------Muller-----------------------------------

If Bernardo goes, it's a big loss and everyone knows on this forum, how big fan I am of his, but City comes first so, we can move on definitely..

So midfield N1

-------------------Rodri---------------------------
----------------------------------Phillips----------
---------KDB----------------------------------------

Phillips for me is similar to Vidal.. Same physicality, same height and flexibility on the pitch. Rodri is higher and heavier, Phillips can be used elsewhere..

And Midfield N2

----------------Rodri / Phillips--------------------
------KDB---------------------Gundo / Foden / Grealish

So in midfield we still have a lot of options, even if Bernardo goes..
Rodri Gundo KDB Phillips as our main midfielders + Foden and Grealish if needed..

As for the LB, we are not that well-covered.. Yes Ake can play LB and Stones RB, but Zinchenko
definitely needs to be replaced, that's without a question.. Hopefully Txiki will make a move there..

Bernie won't be going to Barcelona this season that's for sure.

I don’t understand this surely clubs should either be allowed to do what they want or the rules should be clear like your wage bill had to be x % of revenue or certain aspects of revenue. Or have Barcelona just ignored the rules or is their calculator broke ? What happens if they cannot register players Will the deals fall through or do they just go out on loan ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.