Bernardo Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal opinion is Bernie will go late in the day but we have already covered that base, should it happen.

Barca are on the clock, so Paris, with their spending power and also selling Rabiot to those dumb fuckers, might give them an edge.

I'm not ruling out Neymar yet, even if Pep has. Something which could happen very quickly if the wheels started to turn.
Could you see city getting two deals done if Bernardo was to leave instead of one or is it too late for that to happen (getting 2 deals done)

My personal opinion is Bernie will go late in the day but we have already covered that base, should it happen.

Barca are on the clock, so Paris, with their spending power and also selling Rabiot to those dumb fuckers, might give them an edge.

I'm not ruling out Neymar yet, even if Pep has. Something which could happen very quickly if the wheels started to turn.
Cheers, interesting either way. As sad as I’d be to see him go, I don’t want us holding him to ransom either. I just hope we bring in a decent replacement who does better than we expect and a good LB, we are done then and can plough on.

Isn't Rabiot moving from Juve? Certainly not correcting the "dumb fuckers" part, mind...

PSG selling Rabiot, when he’s a Juventus player, explains how they can pay their massive wages……..

I fear he has one foot out of the door at this stage. Between Paris and Barca, he is expecting one of them to come up with the cash and he will take either move :(

Seems to be more a lifestyle decision than a footballing one.

Despite reports he is putting down roots in Manchester, people closer to him say it is nothing that binds him.

We could have some seriously big till before deadline day to spend.

Is Paris really all that? Climate isn’t exactly Spain or Portugal. The league isn’t as good as several others. He’d basically be taking a step down in his career because he thinks Paris is a better city to live in for the next 3-4 years.

Zero chance we make a last minute mega offer for Bellingham?

It would be embarrassing if we are selling Bernardo this year for less than £100m. The number mentioned by tolmie would be fine in the next summer.

Pep loves a midfielder. Keeps the ball and has a wide range of passing. Could see him slip in a killer ball to Haaland. He would be more of a Gundo replacement for me. Next season big jude comes in and we are set.
Yes, I would see him as a good fit for those reasons. I'm just not sure I've seen anything which would indicate that we're remotely interested in him this summer.

I'm just a cook, not an accountant.

Barca seem to be good at cooking the books, admittedly?
Overcooking maybe! The Cules chaos theory is in operation:

Chaos theory is an interdisciplinary scientific theory and branch of mathematics focused on underlying patterns and deterministic laws, of dynamical systems, that are highly sensitive to initial conditions, that were once thought to have completely random states of disorder and irregularities.

Level 4 operational.

Love dejong personally, we have to look to cover midfield now for the next 5 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.