It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If Bernardo were to leave this summer and we still intend to buy a LB (but not a out-and-out LB). Why not do something like this:

OUT:
Bernardo ~80M

IN:
Gvardiol (as LB) ~80M
Move Grealish to midfield and buy a left winger, options:
Neymar ~80M
Felix ~80M

I believe both are attainable this summer. PSG want to get rid of Neymar for balance in the team, Atleti need to sell to balance books + maybe to be able to buy Ronaldo from the rags?
Nope on this. On so many levels.

If Bernardo were to leave this summer and we still intend to buy a LB (but not a out-and-out LB). Why not do something like this:

OUT:
Bernardo ~80M

IN:
Gvardiol (as LB) ~80M
Neymar ~80M
Felix ~80M

I believe both are attainable this summer. PSG want to get rid of Neymar for balance in the team, Atleti need to sell to balance books + maybe to be able to buy Ronaldo from the rags?
Grealish isn't anything like Bernardo. Can't just swap him in like for like. Completely different players.

Didn't start Grealish in any of the bigger games last season (including the home Villa game). Started Bernardo Silva vs Liverpool in the Charity Shield game as Liverpool play the most intensive style.

OUT:
Bernardo ~80M

IN:
Gvardiol (as LB) ~80M
Neymar ~80M
Felix ~80M

Ronaldo???? What the.

OUT:
Bernardo ~80M

IN:
Gvardiol (as LB) ~80M
Neymar ~80M
Felix ~80M

Fifa career mode moves if I’ve ever seen it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.