United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Glazers can’t lose: any price is profit for them as they didn’t pay for it in the first place. Could be a problem if they have pledged their shares to prop up the malls.
Be interesting to see, they "bought" the club for 600 million. Their dividend payments are shrinking, I think it was 20 million a year from 2016-2020 but it dropped to 11 million last year.

If they could sell the club for around a 1 or 1.5 billion, then they have doubled the value of the investment, surely they would go for it? Unless as you say it acts as collateral for their other holdings.

From purely practical terms they are highly unlikely to get CL, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal all look better equipped. Therefore the asset is declining in value, unless they magically learn how to run a football club, from a business point of view, their best bet is maybe to sell.

Be interesting to see, they "bought" the club for 600 million. Their dividend payments are shrinking, I think it was 20 million a year from 2016-2020 but it dropped to 11 million last year.

If they could sell the club for around a 1 or 1.5 billion, then they have doubled the value of the investment, surely they would go for it? Unless as you say it acts as collateral for their other holdings.

From purely practical terms they are highly unlikely to get CL, Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal all look better equipped. Therefore the asset is declining in value, unless they magically learn how to run a football club, from a business point of view, their best bet is maybe to sell.

We don’t know actually how much they owe reckon it’s much more than 600m when you see what chelsea went for 3b and apparently there was hundreds wanting to buy the club! So the rags on the open market reckon 4b at least

Congratulations, Rabiot. You are joining the biggest and the best club in the world. I wish you a ten year career, next to Ten Hag. I also wish your mother a seat next to the former manager of your club. I am sure he and she will get along famously.

Erickson, malacia, Martinez, rabiot and arnautovic is possibly the the worst window ever!
Ronaldo will be gone shortly, no way is he letting that go without a big feet stamp

We don’t know actually how much they owe reckon it’s much more than 600m when you see what chelsea went for 3b and apparently there was hundreds wanting to buy the club! So the rags on the open market reckon 4b at least
Also they had around 250 million in pay in kind loans . Not sure if they have any bearing but it must leave a trail to somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.