Raphael Guerreiro

It was just a simple question.. I don't follow players Instagram / social media postings.
It's possible they may vacation together, wives/girlfriends could be best friends. I was just curious if anyone knew anything.
My Bad.
I mean he is followed by Cancelo and Bernardo if that’s something and Sergio Gomez and Haaland.

We need an experienced and competent LB- we don't need a world beater. RG IMO is an upgrade on Zinchenko and he already knows Haaland's game. With the pieces around him- if he is a decent footballer with some level of determination to succeed these pieces will make him better and he will do just fine here.
I know zero about him… I just get the sense that there is a feeling of ‘meh’ from a few fans on here (but not sure how many of those are the flappers/schools out posters). I think we need a body in for fullback and so I’m hoping whoever we get is what we need. On Guerreiro, I seen that he has a 1 in 3 goal involvement (assists/goals) from his time at Dortmund, which seems impressive.

Very underwhelming, feel like this must’ve been 4th/5th choice.
I don’t know if our recruitment team are offspring of leprechauns but it seems every time we miss out on ‘said 1st, 2nd etc’, we end up with a pot of gold for a player, we shouldn’t knock it, first choices could of given us; Maguire, Fred, Sanchez, Kane, as opposed to Dias. Rodders, Mahrez and Haaland…

I don’t know if our recruitment team are offspring of leprechauns but it seems every time we miss out on ‘said 1st, 2nd etc’, we end up with a pot of gold for a player, we shouldn’t knock it, first choices could of given us; Maguire, Fred, Sanchez, Kane, as opposed to Dias. Rodders, Mahrez and Haaland…
A very good point and I’m sure he will turn out good if it’s who Pep and Txiki want, they haven’t had many misses.

Had a few injuries but he's Portugal's starting LB, very versatile and has great attacking prowess. Not sure how that is underwhelming
Just his age, few injuries last season and the fact we seem to have been linked with a few players before him. Personally I’ve never thought he stood out when I’ve seen him play. Pep has a knack for massively improving players though and as previously mentioned, usually our back up targets work out pretty well.

Always liked him but quite a hit and miss player and seemingly loves an injury. with only 3 fullbacks, it's quite a gamble to have one who could be injured a lot. Seems like the best option at the moment to me but If we're paying zinchenko money for him we've had a mare.

Might end up being a stop gap but that's fine, a stop gap is better than a gap, not fixing the fuck up in letting zinchenko go before securing our target simply because there's no obvious perfect fit would be a bigger error.

I don't get the fascination from some on here with the apparant need of signing an overlapping fullback. We have 2 fullbacks who can overlap as well as anybody, we don't do it often because Pep doesn't want them to, I don't expect that to change much regardless.

Get him in, tell Barca to fuck off sniffing around Bernardo and only a crazy injury crisis during the season stops us retaining our title.

We obviously didn't want to pay more than £37-40m for the LB position
Things with Cucurella obviously got fucking stupid to a point where somehow Chelsea paid £62m how from the 50m they were supposed to want is madness but am I suprised knowing the money Chelsea are throwing around just look at the news today another possible £180m on Fofana, FDJ & Aubamyang
City say go fuck yourself & decide to spend 10m on a good young prospect who looks like he has all the attributes of a player in the future or at worse make good money on him & another signing out of the blue Raphael Guerreiro for a combined £37m it's great business also knowing we have Esbrand who looks a good kid

Last week I was pissed off with the Cucurella not coming but who the fuck am I to say we are shit at missi g out

We simply won't be played in the market

Let's see what happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.