Raphael Guerreiro

We obviously didn't want to pay more than £37-40m for the LB position
Things with Cucurella obviously got fucking stupid to a point where somehow Chelsea paid £62m how from the 50m they were supposed to want is madness but am I suprised knowing the money Chelsea are throwing around just look at the news today another possible £180m on Fofana, FDJ & Aubamyang
City say go fuck yourself & decide to spend 10m on a good young prospect who looks like he has all the attributes of a player in the future or at worse make good money on him & another signing out of the blue Raphael Guerreiro for a combined £37m it's great business also knowing we have Esbrand who looks a good kid

Last week I was pissed off with the Cucurella not coming but who the fuck am I to say we are shit at missi g out

We simply won't be played in the market

Let's see what happens
I’d go as far to say that the mud that has been slung around us over inflating the market, has gone full circle and we’re now the benchmark for price points; I bet all those dicklicks who have created that narrative must cringe at the reality we see today? A stupendous club and business that sits in a position of power through building an unparalleled infrastructure in this country!

I’d go as far to say that the mud that has been slung around us over inflating the market, has gone full circle and we’re now the benchmark for price points; I bet all those dicklicks who have created that narrative must cringe at the reality we see today? A stupendous club and business that sits in a position of power through building an unparalleled infrastructure in this country!
100% Zin, how many teams in the world can sell the players we have inc top youngsters & still be favourites to lift everything
Not only sell these kids but able to watch them grow & get better in top leagues only to buy them back for peanuts if they excell

Get the best out of players & earn good money from them ( Sterling, Sane) for example then sign the best No 9 in football at 22 for £51m it's a fucking dream

All this & UTD falling further away & Liverpool already showing signs of deterating after 1 game knowing City will still get better selling Jesus & Sterling while the scouse cnts go backwards without Mane & sicknote Thiago

Already those scouse cnts complaining & the red press talking about injuries, where was this shot in the last 2 months when Laporte, Stones Walker & Dias were fucked

Love it Absalutely love it

Would love Berny to stay he would be the difference in getting 100 points again & quite possibly going 1 further in the Champs League

Anyways FDJ can fuck off

Just his age, few injuries last season and the fact we seem to have been linked with a few players before him. Personally I’ve never thought he stood out when I’ve seen him play. Pep has a knack for massively improving players though and as previously mentioned, usually our back up targets work out pretty well.

Fair I guess, but with hopefully getting Gomez and having JWE we'd be covered for a few years. Guerreiro has big game experience and would be an able option, who Pep could improve. Plus I'm very intrigued at the prospect of an attacking left footed LB and Cancelo at RB - which RG would be used to!

100% Zin, how many teams in the world can sell the players we have inc top youngsters & still be favourites to lift everything
Not only sell these kids but able to watch them grow & get better in top leagues only to buy them back for peanuts if they excell

Get the best out of players & earn good money from them ( Sterling, Sane) for example then sign the best No 9 in football at 22 for £51m it's a fucking dream

All this & UTD falling further away & Liverpool already showing signs of deterating after 1 game knowing City will still get better selling Jesus & Sterling while the scouse cnts go backwards without Mane & sicknote Thiago

Already those scouse cnts complaining & the red press talking about injuries, where was this shot in the last 2 months when Laporte, Stones Walker & Dias were fucked

Love it Absalutely love it

Would love Berny to stay he would be the difference in getting 100 points again & quite possibly going 1 further in the Champs League

Anyways FDJ can fuck off
It will go without any praise but I personally get more satisfaction; the club we see today is enhancing and up-skilled a fan base to the inner workings of how a club should be run… exposed to the financial implications of FFP, the treatment of players, both young and old, and most importantly, and if we’re honest, retaining our identity when it was awash we’d become the same corporate entity as those up the road, bollocks

Any successful business is founded upon evolving from previous mistakes and listening to its customers, in this instance the fan base, I really can’t stress how fortunate we are, we literally have a global powerhouse at the wheel and it’s still only in 3rd gear!

It will go without any praise but I personally get more satisfaction; the club we see today is enhancing and up-skilled a fan base to the inner workings of how a club should be run… exposed to the financial implications of FFP, the treatment of players, both young and old, and most importantly, and if we’re honest, retaining our identity when it was awash we’d become the same corporate entity as those up the road, bollocks

Any successful business is founded upon evolving from previous mistakes and listening to its customers, in this instance the fan base, I really can’t stress how fortunate we are, we literally have a global powerhouse at the wheel and it’s still only in 3rd gear!
Horseshit! We’ve sold all our best players and we missed Cucurella! We have a tiny squad and we’re doomed for a relegation battle and I’ll personally be praying we manage 40 points! …in all seriousness, great post and it really is a privilege.

Eventually it will dawn on the rag masses. My work mates and in law rags still thought their pre season and Ten Hag was heralding a new era. Brighton and the re emergence of Michael fucking Knighton should give em a good kick in the bollocks.

Eventually it will dawn on the rag masses. My work mates and in law rags still thought their pre season and Ten Hag was heralding a new era. Brighton and the re emergence of Michael fucking Knighton should give em a good kick in the bollocks.
Not enough has been said about CR37 whoring himself out to all CL clubs.

This means to us too and we said no. Again.

Anyone else think the club securing the transfer of Gomez first would be a master class in negotiating?

It takes away the leverage BVB would have by telling us we need to make this singing right now, or else.
It could work in our favor by holding out for a fair transfer price on an older player with one year left on his deal.

Anyone else think the club securing the transfer of Gomez first would be a master class in negotiating?

It takes away the leverage BVB would have by telling us we need to make this singing right now, or else.
It could work in our favor by holding out for a fair transfer price on an older player with one year left on his deal.
If we are to believe that the transfer will pan out as the mirror image of the Cucurella deal, it’s guaranteed to take £25m off the price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.