CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

yes just checked so there were 9 nd Chelsea on of them.
All this is so strange , if I were a reporter I would look into this story.
Why did 9 premier teams write to UEFA trying to influence something which was not there busines at all ?
Why did UEFA charged City with something that everyone with just small knowledge in law would see that was newer going to be won in CAS ?
Why where the emails moderated ?
Why did City get hakked who was behind it ?
Why was so much leaked from UEFA before the where charged ?
and so on and so on.
Once upon a time there were 4 clubs… United, Arsenal. Chelsea and Liverpool - collectively known as the Sky 4 ! They ruled the cartel and enjoyed a huge advantage over the other 16 teams in their league - they were pretty much guaranteed CL football and could carve up the lions share of the leagues revenues. What a perfect scenario until a bunch of dirty Arabs armed with petro-dollars bought a team, invested their own money and upset the cosy cartel…. Like any other cartel - the Sky 4 didn’t like it and they huffed and puffed and screamed the place down….

Once upon a time there were 4 clubs… United, Arsenal. Chelsea and Liverpool - collectively known as the Sky 4 ! They ruled the cartel and enjoyed a huge advantage over the other 16 teams in their league - they were pretty much guaranteed CL football and could carve up the lions share of the leagues revenues. What a perfect scenario until a bunch of dirty Arabs armed with petro-dollars bought a team, invested their own money and upset the cosy cartel…. Like any other cartel - the Sky 4 didn’t like it and they huffed and puffed and screamed the place down….
Excellent post, I would add that these dirty Arabs ran it like a proper business, not one that was there to be milked and then discarded.

This is so strange that you can put 1.5 billion into Chelsea and don't ever have to pay it back.

What UEFA said we had done doesn't come close to this
Everything is so strange why are Liverpool fans and the media not worried about this.

Chelsea are a threat to them and have won more in the last 10 years then them a lot more so why don't they cry about this

Yeah that needs to be added into FFP imo as Roman was always a dodgy fucker and just because he was sanctioned it has allowed the new owners to go on a spree? Reckon that would have happened if it was us in the same situation?!

Yeah that needs to be added into FFP imo as Roman was always a dodgy fucker and just because he was sanctioned it has allowed the new owners to go on a spree? Reckon that would have happened if it was us in the same situation?!
Different thought process from me mate.
I’d like them to scrap the whole fucking thing, not add more things to obstruct investment even more

You mean those dirty Arabs that have acted with complete class and spent a whole bunch of their own money to create a great club for everyone and improved the area beyond recognition

The very same… I was being sarcastic !

yes just checked so there were 9 nd Chelsea on of them.
All this is so strange , if I were a reporter I would look into this story.
Why did 9 premier teams write to UEFA trying to influence something which was not there busines at all ?
Why did UEFA charged City with something that everyone with just small knowledge in law would see that was newer going to be won in CAS ?
Why where the emails moderated ?
Why did City get hakked who was behind it ?
Why was so much leaked from UEFA before the where charged ?
and so on and so on.
Theres a bunch of cunty teams who wear red who might be able to answer that for you…

35BB6EF5-9523-4F2A-B504-D5DD9B8711EC.jpeg
0BE87E04-CB53-4ADE-BB64-E95219D27987.jpeg
D2F17AB6-BCA6-42DB-A428-C2ECFA7E4346.jpeg

This is so strange that you can put 1.5 billion into Chelsea and don't ever have to pay it back.

What UEFA said we had done doesn't come close to this
Everything is so strange why are Liverpool fans and the media not worried about this.

Chelsea are a threat to them and have won more in the last 10 years then them a lot more so why don't they cry about this

BD7C14E6-B208-4E2E-A3CD-F27493F55BD9.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.