CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Different thought process from me mate.
I’d like them to scrap the whole fucking thing, not add more things to obstruct investment even more

I agree mate to be honest. The whole thing was set up to control debt until they found out who had the most debt? Then the rules were just decided to come after us and the bullshit has continued for many years now.

Just seen a Tweet from Steffan regarding the PL investigation:-

"The Club acknowledge an ongoing Premier League investigation linked to the speculation resulting from the illegal hacking and out of context publication of Club emails"

Page 48 of the report. Unbelievable Jeff.

Just seen a Tweet from Steffan regarding the PL investigation:-

"The Club acknowledge an ongoing Premier League investigation linked to the speculation resulting from the illegal hacking and out of context publication of Club emails"

Page 48 of the report. Unbelievable Jeff.

Is this good or bad?

They are looking into stuff that CAS looked into and found nothing wrong. If PL decides to drag this week arw ready to play long game and maybe go to courts again if so required
So it's like me being investigated for a crime and found innocent and then a different police force deciding to investigate me for the same crime even though they know I've previously been found innocent for it but thinking or hoping this time they'll find something different that incriminates me?

Sounds fair.

So it's like me being investigated for a crime and found innocent and then a different police force deciding to investigate me for the same crime even though they know I've previously been found innocent for it but thinking or hoping this time they'll find something different that incriminates me?

Sounds fair.
Pretty much.

Is this good or bad?
To me it suggests that the investigation is dead in the water. The PL have got themselves into the same mess as UEFA. They have allowed themselves to be pressurised into launchng an investigation by our commercial rivals but now have no evidence (because there is nothing to find) and nowhere to go without looking stupid.
Remember the discredited Der Spiegl claims relate to alleged financial issues going back to the 2010 accounts...years before FFP was even introduced. An independent judge has already warned the parties involved (City and the PL) that they have to essentially "put up or shut up" because it has dragged on too long. The only reason this is still on the table is because it is part of an ongoing smear campaign to damage City's reputation by a cabal of clubs led by LFC and MUFC. As Khaldoon said: "Organised and clear." The PL have allowed themselves to be "played" by our commercial rivals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.