Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be refusing to go. Who the fuck do that club and their fans think they are? He said something they didn’t like, so fucking what? Why do they take themselves so seriously?

The media lay into City with defame, slander and libel about cheating and “oil money” and “state owned” and “human rights abuses” every day and we are in such control of our emotions as a club that we don’t rise to it.

Tyler said something that was a bit close to the bone and said the wrong “H” location. And even if he’d said Heysel instead of Hillsborough when relating it to a hooligan past, he’d be correct in saying it.
If he had said Heysel instead, you can bet that there wouldn't have been an 'Awareness Day' for that.
The irony being that there should be an awareness day for Heysel for Liverpool FC ... presumably held at Stamford Bridge?

My scouse made was saying it wasn't a headbutt and just a bit of banter between two players. They really are the least self aware fans in the world. He honestly feels hard done by, his beloved club are not getting fair treatment. Cult doesn't do this lot justice

Daft question: Are we supporting United on Monday?

Loathsome though that thought may be, were they miraculously to beat Liverpool then (a) of course that could mean a 7 point gap vs LIverpool (assuming we beat Newcastle, which is not a given). And (b), the rags will get all giddy and fool themselves that everything in the camp is not as truly dire as it actually is. i.e. a good thing.

Of course all of this is somewhat irrelevant since we know the reality is that United will get absolutely reamed.

Loathsome though that thought may be, were they miraculously to beat Liverpool then (a) of course that could mean a 7 point gap vs LIverpool (assuming we beat Newcastle, which is not a given). And (b), the rags will get all giddy and fool themselves that everything in the camp is not as truly dire as it actually is. i.e. a good thing.

Of course all of this is somewhat irrelevant since we know the reality is that United will get absolutely reamed.
Draw for me, with a Salah hamstring pull and a couple of asthma attacks

Draw, don't want any of these cunts to win, and keep rags bottom.

Want a high score draw with the scousers winning 3 nil then the rags come back snatch a draw in the 95th minute from a penalty that was questionable and then see Klopp response plus the rags with a come back like that think they back on track!

As unlikely as it is, I’ll be very pleased if Utd win because, in footballing terms, they’ve not been a threat to our success for some time and are unlikely to be title contenders for 5+ years minimum.
A draw would also be well against the odds and I’ll be chuffed if that occurs too.

IMO our key rivals in the next 5 years will be the feral scum, Chelsea, the mighty arse and Newcastle - manyoo are more for laughing at than being concerned about.

Too much to hope for a huge pitch sized sinkhole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.