Manchester to Newcastle - Train cancellations on Sunday

Are there any steam-hauled trains running to Newcastle on Sunday?
The train bringing blues up to Sid James' Park, spotted making it's way down to Piccadilly/London Road (you choose) Station earlier this evening.....

iAEd9O.gif

Hopefully train from Edinburgh is still running, get into Newcastle at 13.56 any idea what pubs City will be in ? Normally just have a pint near station

Hopefully train from Edinburgh is still running, get into Newcastle at 13.56 any idea what pubs City will be in ? Normally just have a pint near station
*tongue in cheek alert*

I’m hoping that City won’t be in any pubs but will be preparing sensibly for the game against Newcastle! ;-) :-)

Sorry, I just have a very weird sense of humour! That’s why my friends in Scotland always insist that I have to have a special passport when I go to visit them!

We’re on 11.04 from Dundee & meeting mates on train in Edinburgh, get into Newcastle at 13.56
1104? From Dundee? Are you sure? I don't think it's running today...

0724 then next is 1148, change at Edinburgh arr 1307. Unlikely to make the 1309 cross country to Bristol, otherwise the 1330 to King's Cross (Newcastle 1456).

Last edited:
I'm not sure which pubs you'll be in but you don't have a lot of time before the game starts. The Centurion Bar in the Central Station isn't too bad but you can go in any pub so it might be worth catching a quick one in the station and then going closer to the graound which is an easy 10 to 15 minute walk and the ground has more than 100 pubs within half of a mile of it. You should be spoiled for choice and all pubs are safe for away fans as long as they don't do anything stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.